Friday, April 27, 2012

So I have made a shiny new blog as a place to collect my thoughts. I revisted Livejournal just prior, trying to remember my old account log in information. I looked at how long ago the last entry was dated, and decided it was time to leave that one behind and start a new blog. So I went into the create a new account section to do so, just to find the username I wanted was already taken. Outraged, I visited the url of the blog that has stolen my desired name, only to realiase that it was, in fact, me. I had already gone about creating a second live journal to escape the first, much older one.

But still it was too dated. It was an older version of me. So I figured it would benefit me best to go to a new blog site entirely, and so here I am. Blogger. Tied in with Google, so I figure it should be convenient and wasy to use.

I have yet to decide just how personal I want to go, and how public I want to make it. I figure I will let words flow from my magical fingertips and just see what happens.

I have decided I want to try writing more, and I figure what better way than by starting a blog. It will capture me in the here and now, at my best and worst, just as the preceeding blogs have done. And perhaps one day I will leave this one behind, too, as I find myself becoming a new person. Growing up.

Or perhaps I shall henceforth remain stagnant and not change one bit. I can't decide how I feel about that yet. Although I am a pretty awesome person now.

So now that the obligatory into entry (thats fun to say) has been made, I must return back to work as my break is over.



I also apologise for any missing "a"s as this keyboard is not that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment