Sunday, April 29, 2012

Twilight sparkle up in the party.

Called Pookie. We're having lunch tomorrow, Chinese.
And I think giving people nicknames is a fantastic idea. I don't have to call anyone by real name. No one will know... it shall all be a secret! No one could possibly figure it out.

Anyway, Diablo on the 15th and 16th. Then I have that weekend off as my regular weekend, which is always nice. Then I have that next Friday and Saturday and them so odd days off after that for the World Steam Expo downstate. It will be my first convention of any sort, so I am anticipating good fun. I have worked on coming up with at least a halfway decent costume (four, actully) so hopefully I look okay.

Tomorrow should be pleasant. Probably breakfast at Boyfriends. I hate coffee, but he knows how to make a good cuppa even I will drink. Right amound of everything in it. It's always something to look forward to.

I have [picked up rewatching Spaced, because I love Simon Pegg. And I almost hate to say it, but I have watched at least two episodes of the new My Little Pony. I just wanted to see what all the hubub was about. Its not so bad, really. If I had kids, we'd totally watch MLP.

But I'll be sure to let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment