Sunday, May 6, 2012

Paranoia Paranoia, everybody's coming to get me

So my desktop has taken a shit on me, which is unacceptable, especially before the release of Diablo 3. Thankfully, Brother is brilliant with computers. Its done this same thing before, and I think the fix is a matter of wiggling some parts around.

Got my new corset in the mail.
I am going to World Stream Expo downstate at the end of this month and I had ordered a corset from Ebay. Well I measured and went by their little sizing chart but the corset I ended up with was kinda big and looked funny, lots of gaps and whatnot. So I gave that one to Pookie (its still up in the air whether or not she will be able to go) and ordered myself a new one and luckily managed to get it at half the price and a size smaller. Fits much better, I am pleased.

Had the weekend off, didn't accomplish much. Grocery shopping. Hanging out. Being frustrated.
I realized I am the only one of my friends that doesn't have her own place. Everyone else is married, engaged, and has their own house or apartment. Its incredibly frustrating. Two of them older, one younger, and one the same age.  I wasn't supposed to be where I am now.

Of course I suppose life is better than what it was heading for. Less complicated. My last boyfriend was in the army (he wasn't when we started dating, he joined during) and that was making things hella-hard. Although I'm not going to worry about telling that tale unless there is some anonymous reading who is simply DYING to hear. lulz

So today's to-do list is to hopefully hook with Brother for lunch and hand my desktop off to him. Then probably lots of derping around, possibly trying to actually write something. I wanted to do something with Abby (my dog) today, but its overcast and a little chilly. Guess we'll see how the day goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment