Saturday, May 19, 2012

People are viewing my blog. Whats wrong with you people?

I have been completely absorbed in Diablo. I want to do nothing more besides eat food, drink caffeine, and play copious amounts of Diablo. Work is really cramping my style.
Opening night was a bummer. I stayed up until servers launched and finally managed to get on the server... but couldn't create a character. I was so tired, I gave up and went to bed.

I didn't think it requiring an internet connection would bug me as much as it does. Really with the amount of us who were trying to play all at once (I went to Pookie and Tom's house to play) it causes lag, and this mad me angry. Lag on a singleplayer game? Stoopid.
Have had a good time playing with other people here and there, though. I need to experinment with a hardcore character... which is hard for me because sometimes I play like a retard. I rush into battle "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!" and run back out. My retreat is not always successful. And I guess to be fair my tactics on Diablo 3 are weay better than they were on Diablo 2.

On smaller less inmportant notes, I have picked up watching 30 Rock on Netflix because its nice to have something playing in the background sometimes. Also I am doing a Nuzlocke run on Pokemon Fire Red. So far so good. I might try writing some Pokemon Nuzlocke fanfic at some point, but I haven't decided for sure yet.

Anyway that was just a quick update with what I have been doing. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment