Saturday, May 19, 2012

So I like typing. I like blogging. But getting started on a post is really the hard part. Always excuses, something else I'd rather be doing.

Right now I am over at Pookie's sitting in a room full of various people I know that I don't feel like coming up with clever nicknames for. Except for... Hermes. Yes, I shall call her Hermes.
Hermes and her boyfriend Loki are going to the Steampunk. Loki is driving and we'll be staying in a hotel room together. Should be great fun.

But yes, now. Three people are on Mass Effect 3, one person is on Diablo 3, and one more person is on some other obscure game I don't know. Two more sit on laptops doing their own individual things, and Boyfriend is watching Pookie play ME.

I was playing Fire Red, working on my Nuzlocke run, but really that doesn't interest me terribly at the moment. I might fire up Emerald Randomizer to set up a started and write about that Nuzlocke run, but I dunno. Then I'd also have two going at once. Eh whatevs I dunno.

People are switching things up but not doing much that inerests me... or that I could really be involved in. Hermes and Pookie and writing. I could write. They are Writers... but I write occasionally. Well, I guess I don't even really write occasionally. I imagine stories, I live them in my head, but I don'tt put them down on paper/computer. I know, I should. Maybe I'll write.

Guess I'll see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment