Thursday, May 24, 2012

I am leaving for the World Steam Expo tomorrow morning. Tonight I will be staying at Loki's house. Pretty much as soon as the last member of our airship gets off work (in the morning) we set sail. Or flight or something. Seriously hoping I don't forget anything, but I believe I am all set. Did my packing before work today.

I started writing a bit the other night. But then I got distracted and shut down the browser, and now I can't seem to find an autosave of it. I was under the impression this thing autosaves. Or that I hit save. Or something. But I only had like a paragraph, so its no great loss.

Hopefully I'll maybe get some typing done during the expo. I suppose it depends on how busy things are.

Oh, my desktop died and I am seriously peeved. Same problem three times in a row, and I am sick of taking it to my brother to fix it. Upon startup (or waking up from sleep) none of the USB ports work, nor the monitor. It has something to do woth a bad patch it automatically gets, I think? And putting it into sleep mode causes it to freak the fuck out.
But also I have a dead fan on it and another one thats on its last leg of life. I am considering just buying a new computer, but I am having a tricky time justifying it. It'd be about $800 for a new one... been looking on ibuypower.com. I am probably going to wait and see what the next sales being and maybe make a descision based onthat. I wish shipping from there wasn't so expensive. $75!

So anyway thats your update on my life. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment